Rabu, 11 November 2009

the story of KANG ANAM

My name is chairul anam, i was born at semarang dated 1979. My father named abdul ghofir, my mother called giriyanti. We come from humble families. My father worked as a driver, my mother has a small shop in the market. Sometimes i help my mother traded in the market. I was the first child, i have one brother named ahmad muqorobin and one sister named muflikatun nikmah. Nowadays my brother has become police officer and my sister has become an english teacher in junior high school.
My childhood was spent in a small house near a dam. I use to spent most of my time to play and swim in the reservoir, river fishing, catching eels in the rice field, and flying kites. My childhood was very happy. I have many friends and relatives who lived near our house. I also very naughty. I started school since the age of 7 years in elementary school, because at that time there has been no preschool in our village. During my education i am actively practice the martial arts and became martial arts teacher since i was in junior high school.
At the time about to graduate my senior high school, i was very sad, my father encouraged me to look for a job because our family do not have more money to send me to college nor university. Eventually i plan to find work as a security guard or a sports teacher after graduating my senior high school.
Fortunately i was lucky, someone in the martial art told me that there is an entrance exam for being police officer in semarang. I go there and took the exam after i go to school in the morning for my final test in senior high school. Before graduating high school i was received as a police officer candidates and have to continue my education at SPN immidiately after graduate my seniour high school. My mom and dad were very suprised because i never told them anything about the police officer entrance test. They were happy and also sad because i have to go to kalimantan island to continue my education in SPN. So far away from home and family. And became a police officer is beyond my imagination.
I worked as a policeman in the east kalimantan since 1997 until the year 2000. In 2000 i was forced by my commander to take entrance exams to continue my education at the police academy. I really do not want to continue my education in the police academy and become lieutenant at that time, maybe latter but not that time because as i was sergeant or commissioned i live well financially, i can provide for daily living, i can send money to my family in the village, although the amount is not much. Besides i think that i did not have enough savings to continue my education at the police academy. Someone ever told me that we have to have a lot of money to study at the police academy.
My commander was angry because i refuse to take the test and put me in jail until i was willing to take the exam. But i have no money at all at that moment even for print my photos to complete the registration requirements because i have send my last rupiah to my family. And he, give me hundred toulsand rupiah. It was a memorable experience in my life, when someone else is very concerned about my future and he was sure i could pass this test.
I pass my exam and continued my education at the police academy since 2000. As an apprentice at the end of the education i met a girl and fell in love at first sight. Her name is dhewi, and now she took my name as her last name. I met by accident when she was doing her final training as a general practitioner at airlangga university surabaya. she was the first child of three sisters. I married the girl just one day after i graduated from the police academy in december of 2003. And eventually her two sisters married with police officers as well later.
In january 2004, i started my career as a police officer on the island of lombok west nusa tenggara province. After several months of service in polda nusa tenggara barat i was placed as head of the central police services in mataram resort police office (ka spk). While serving as ka spk, i met many different kinds of human character because my departement is the place to received prior complaints, in the end i have many friends. I was very sorry because i cannot speak english at that time thats why i have no friends from abroad. I wish a can speak english, i’m sure i’ll be able to have a lot of friend from abroad because there are a lot of foreign tourists in senggigi beach in mataram.
One year later in 2005, i was promoted to chief of detectives unit at mataram sector police office. This department handles many criminal cases. Dealing with theft, robbery, violence and killing is my job. For carrying out the task, i rarely come home. Spying criminals before enter them into the jail requires a long time. Need more time to gather information to uncover a crime. But fortunately me and my team can put criminals in jail almost everyday, i have a great team work. We become selebrity because our picture is in the newspaper almost everyday. Well I love being detective, it’s my life.
Sadly i lost a lot of time with my family, i lost sight of my first child's growth. But my wife understands this condition and never complain about this condition. I blessed with a handsome son in 2004 his name is alvino rinjani, just like the mountain name in lombok island. That’s because i want him to be as strong as a mountain. I feel sorry everytime i leave him for doing my job. I love him very much.
In 2006 i move to other sector, still in the same position as the chieft of detectives unit. When i become bored with the increasing number of cases of crimes that should be revealed, i go home and gardening with the family. I like planting flowers, i like adenium and i have lots of adenium variations. Many neighbors come and learn how to take care adenium, sometimes there are also peoples coming to buy some of our flowers collection. Treat my interest in planting adenium eliminating my fatigue as a cop routine. Sometimes i took my wife and my son to senggigi beach for flying kites and eating grilled fish. It’s always be our best moment, going together to the beach until the sun goes down.
I have another child in 2006, this time i got a daughter. A beautiful little baby, with a beautiful smile like a sunshine in the morning. We called her amanda. I took all of my family move to bima, it is a small town in the east of sumbawa island in 2007. It takes 12 hours travel from mataram by car, and we crossed the strait for 2 hours to get to sumbawa island. At that time,i was promoted as the chief of rasanae sector police office.
Although living in a small town, we felt very peaceful. When became the chief of rasanae sector police office, i have a lot of time with family. I continued gardening adenium and able to attract residents. We follow on the exhibition and win several championships for some of our adenium. Bima has very various seafood and also cheap, we love eating fish, shellfish, crabs and shrimp every day. But the best part was the grilled bandeng fish and the boiled shellfish. We are very fortunate to live in the bima when the kids were little, according to my wife's seafood is good for our children intelligent.
In bima i found a new hobby. It is dirt bike ride around the mountains with colleagues who have the same hobby. Riding bike in the mountain increased levels of adrenaline that makes us even more eager to live a daily life. Not much to do during a police chief of rasanae sector, the biggest task at that time was just to secure the local election. And we done it well.
A year after that, i pass the exam to continue my education in ptik, we went back to mataram and i start my long distance study as ptik student in mataram. My last position is as a police officer in departement which is dealing with corruption in polda ntb.

5 komentar:

  1. Hoooy! Ini CV yang untuk diserahkan (sent to)dosen bahasa Inggris, dan belum dapet feedbacknya'kan? hehehe.. Maaf ya...
    Gemezzz.. pengen tak koreksi :P. Anam.. Anam.. hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. yach.. ibu sih kelamaaannnnn..hehe.
    ditunggu hasil koreksinya ya mam...

    BalasHapus
  3. pasti ini budhe yang bikin kan????

    BalasHapus
  4. another PIG is in the house...

    BalasHapus